Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ordering food from Mariquita Farms

For over 5 years we've been a host site for the Two Small Farms CSA. (It's also a point of pride for us that we are their number 1 volume site! Through no effort of ours, but I still boast about that!) Getting to know Andy and Julia and the rest of the team there has been so great - it's really important to us as a family to have a connection to where our food comes from.
So I was very happy that they agreed to let me do a "restaurant" order. After consulting with Chef Brioza, here's what I ended up ordering:
BASIL TIPS Genovese - 2 pound
CABBAGE Green 10pounds
HERBS: 1# oregano, 1# Thyme
ONIONS Red torpedo 12 bunches
PEPPERS Pimiento de Padron 10 pounds YEAH BABY YEAH
POTATOES Carola OR Red-gold Medium 10 pounds each
MINT TIPS 1 pound
TOMATOES EARLY GIRL 20 pounds
TOMATOES HEIRLOOMS 15 pounds

I love Mariquita and Two Small Farms! Thanks for letting me order guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment